JELD-WEN Field Day-of-Event Policies & Information
adidas Timbers Team Store
The new adidas Timbers Team Store located at JELD-WEN Field is now open. The store’s regular hours will be from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday-Saturday. On game days, the adidas Timbers Team Store will close three (3) hours prior to kickoff for an hour. The store will re-open when gates open.
Public entry to the adidas Timbers Team Store at JELD-WEN Field will be available through the KeyBank Plaza on the corner of 18th and Morrison (when they’re aren’t events at JELD-WEN Field).
Portland Timbers gear is available online at shop.portlandtimbers.com. For questions, please call (503) 553-5519.
There are two separate gate times for fans entering JELD-WEN Field.
- KeyBank Club season ticket holders can enter the facility starting two hours prior to kickoff through the Gate 1/KeyBank Club Entrance only (through the Providence Sports Care Center).
- All remaining fans can enter the facility, through any gate, starting one hour and half prior to kickoff.
There are five ingress/egress gates at JELD-WEN Field. See above map for locations.
- Gate 1/KeyBank Club Entrance – access to Providence Sports Care Center and KeyBank Club access
- Gate 2 – 18th street/KeyBank plaza entrance
- Gate 3 – Timbers Army entrance
- Gate 4 – 20th street plaza entrance; the Sunset Porsche Audi Suites entrance is also located here
- Gate 5 – entrance for media and visiting supporters groups only
MORRISON/18TH STREET CLOSURES
The Morrison and 18th streets will close three (3) hours prior to kickoff to all automobile traffic for every regular season home match.
NO SMOKING POLICY
JELD-WEN Field is now a no smoking facility. There is no smoking inside JELD-WEN Field confines during matches and events.
Vuvuzela horns are prohibited at JELD-WEN Field.
For more JELD-WEN Field policies, view the A to Z Guest Guide